Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Chapter. New Blog.

Okay, for those you have followed my blog entries.....an important note. That blog no longer exists!!!! I figured with everything going on, I didn't want reminders of my past entries haunting me. It's time for a fresh start. Let me start over for you guys! I'm Candice....the famously ranter of all subjects but mostly boys. (It's not exactly something I'm proud of lol.....I just always have something to say!) I'm about to start my sophomore year of college...and about to turn 20 as well. I'm not a baby anymore :/ I'm currently house hunting with my friend Brittany...who is the sweetest girl I know! Hopefully, we'll find something soon cause we're already tired of looking! lol. I love hanging out with my best friend Christina Gehris...I don't know what I would do without this girl.

My heart has been twisted into so many pieces I don't even know where to begin. Keep in mind, this is past tense.....as in, not anymore. Here's what happened with Cody so I don't have to explain it to anyone anymore. Everything was fine until the 2nd to last week of June. He started hiding my stuff from the apartment...including my flipflops (which is odd). He didn't want to spend time with me anymore. He wanted me to hang out with my family or go to Walnut Grove and when I would go, he'd coaxed me into leaving behind my key to the apartment. He was supposed to pick me up one night from WG when he got off work at 8 so he could look at a table for the apartment we were going to get together. He didn't come pick me up until 2 in the morning and refused to answer any of my calls. He said he was hanging out with a friend from work and went to see a movie. On my way to work the next day...he called and explained that he would be hanging out with this friend at work again. My heart sank and I called into work and rushed back to the apartment to try and talk to him but he was already gone. Long story short, He didn't want us to live together so I packed up my things from the apartment and am living back home. I called him and asked him what was going on and he slipped that there was another girl....but once I displayed the fact that he cheated on me on facebook, he claimed he told me that just to get me off the phone. Whatever. I'd rather someone break up with me over the phone...not facebook just by changing your facebook status and blocking me. Enough about that though.

Anyways, that's what happened for the most part. I'm currently in the best shape I've been in since high school. I see my friends whenever I want to. Someone who was very important in my life a few years ago has helped me forget about Cody completely...that takes skills. I don't think he realizes how much I've missed him and how messed up I've been since he left. I finally feel like I'm the strong girl I used to be. I feel like myself again :)

I better get off here and whatnot, so peace out my lovelies and see you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment