Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Happily Ever After?

So, I'm stuck in a phase between constant doubt and rejection. Someone will start talking to me....and then totally hard to read and I don't hear from them. There's only one guy I'm talking to now and I hope that it works out. I doubt myself a lot though, I'm trying not to. I hope he was truthful as well by telling me that he wasn't talking to other girls. I don't want to be hurt again. No more intended heartbreak. I can't say I won't get my heart broken again...it's bound to happen. I just hope the next person who does it will actually be sorry for it.

I want someone who's not going to be a coward. By this, I mean they know that they have a good thing and they'll hold onto it...not throw it away. When things get difficult, he'll stick around for me because he actually means that he loves me. He's not a fake. I want someone upfront and honest with me. I want a man, not a boy who will run and hide.

Maybe the one that I have my eye on will surprise me even more. Who knows. I just need to let things happen rather than to try to make them happen. Just let me know how you truly feel and that will be enough. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment