Sunday, July 17, 2011

Did I jinx it????

It's amazing how one thing can turn your world around. Brittany and I have found a house that we are proudly going to call home. It's really cute and cozy, and the location's not so bad either :) Moving in August 1st. That of course brings up the fact that whatshisface still owes me money. This very subject makes me sick to my stomach. I feel cheated in more ways than one...of course the obvious.

On a slightly different note, I partially feel like I'm jinxing everything. I'm trying not to get my heart set on things because I'm scared of getting hurt or disappointed. Why should I take risks if nobody else is putting themselves out there. Blah, blah, blah.....you're playing it safe.....yeah, yeah. I want someone to prove to me that I should take a chance and then I will. Somebody's gotta show me a sign. The Batman symbol by chance? Better yet, just give me Batman :)

My three days of fun and playtime are over. It's time to get back to work. I don't know.....I just wish someone would tell me everything is going to work out the way I want it to. That'd be nice. Anyways, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment