Monday, October 17, 2011

Red Lipstick and A Dangerous Attitude

Red- Dramatic, Bold, Sexy, Fierce

It's like instant confidence when worn (the right way...not the hooker way). If I could wear red lipstick everyday, I would but I'd get tired of it...eventually. Make-up in general? You people know me....ain't gonna happen. If I ever become famous, I'll probably still insist on doing my own make-up.

I know I haven't blogged in a month and the sad part is, I don't even think I could provide a good update if I tried. Today, I just finished writing lyrics for a song I'm collaborating in my songwriting class. Simple piano accompaniment...kinda like a Christina Perri/Evanescence type of feel to it. Though I wish I could even compare myself to Amy Lee. She's the most amazing singer I've ever heard.

This past month, I've felt completely self-conscious about everything that has to do with myself. My hair, my face, my figure, my voice......I don't want to bash myself but I can't help it. We have our "ugly" days...I'm having an "ugly" month I suppose. I hope I can talk myself out of it. I'm done for the night I suppose...I'll return when I can correctly collect my thoughts lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment