Friday, September 16, 2011

Barbed Wire

Getting done with doing homework at a bowling alley with women "wahooing" and squealing, I've struggled to keep myself sane. I think it would've been easier if I hadn't had a full day of work, going back and forth between departments and dealing with ignorant people that make me want to pull out my hair. Enough about that.....

I've fancied a ring that has barbed wire engraved on it. I don't need diamonds, rubies, sapphires.....just give me barbed wire. I think it matches my personality the best. It kinda makes me think when Cody and I broke up....I had this sudden urge to get a tattoo with the word "Unbreakable".  I went crazy obsessed with that word. Just to prove that a boy will never fully break my heart or make me lose sense of who I am. Sure, I lost myself in our relationship...but I still knew the kind of girl I really was...especially when everything was said and done.

I try to make myself seem really tough...and with the thought of barbed wire, I think of my guard that I have up. When you get hurt once, it's one thing. You're either naive or completely paranoid. I was inbetween.....I would consider it to be skeptical. I was skeptical because I knew that there's someone out there who's completely worth letting down my guard around but also, it's hard to recognize who's worth it and who tries to make you believe that they are. If you let your guard down for everyone, you're letting everyone have the opportunity to hurt you. It's just not what you should do.

I will fully only open up to probably three or four people off the top of my head right now. I can't take risks and just assume that I won't be hurt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment